M–Series: Mass Flow Meters
7641 N. Business Park Drive
85743 Tucson, AZ
Tel 520 290-6060
Full scale ranges: 0.5 SCCM to 5,000 SLPM (Devices are custom ranged)
Measurement range: 0.01% – 100% of full scale
Accuracy: ±0.6% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale, whichever is greater
Optional high accuracy: ±0.5% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale, whichever is greater
Repeatability: 0.1% of reading and 0.02% of full scale
Response time: <10 ms
Operating temperature: –10°C to +60°C
Full scale operating pressure: 160 PSIA (11 barA)
- Simultaneously measure volumetric flow, mass flow, gas pressure, and gas temperature.
- Field-adjustable engineering units and STP/NTP conditions.
- Select process gas from 98+ preloaded NIST-traceable gas calibrations.
- Define and store 20 custom gas mixtures of up to 5 constituent gases.
- Read measurements from the backlit display and control configuration using the integrated touchpad.
- Optional integrated dual flow totalizers and alarms.
Build and performance options
Communication: Analog, RS–232, RS–485, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Profibus, PROFINET
Process connections: NPT, SAE, AN, BSPP/G, compression, VCR, VCO
Displays: Backlit monochrome or color; integrated or panel–mount; none
Elastomers: FKM, FFKM, EPDM, Silicone
Calibration: Standard or high-accuracy; custom calibration points
Aggressive gas compatibility: Models with wetted materials compatible with many pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids are also available.