LC–Series: Liquid Flow Controllers
7641 N. Business Park Drive
85743 Tucson, AZ
Tel 520 290-6060
- Fast control, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to control either mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure and display instantaneous flow, pressure, and temperature readings, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
- Available full scale ranges: 0.5 CCM to 10 LPM
- Steady state control range: 2% – 100% of full scale
- Calibration accuracy, NIST-traceable: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±2% of full scale
- Typical control response time: as fast as 30 ms
- Warm-up time: <1 s
LC-Series operating conditions
- Default calibration: water
- Alternate calibrations (request at time of order): methanol, iso–propanol, ethanol, ammonia, dimethylether, iso–pentane, thiophene, iso–octane, heptane
- Operating temperature: –10°C (non-freezing) to +60°C
- Full scale operating pressure: 115 PSIA
- Proof pressure: 215 PSIA
Included with each device
- Multi-variable process measurements: Simultaneously measure volumetric flow, liquid pressure, and liquid temperature.
- User changeable units of measurement: Change the unit of measurement for pressure, flow, or temperature from our extensive list of engineering units.
- Monochrome backlit LCD with integrated touchpad: Easily read measurements using the backlit display and control configurations with the user-friendly integrated touchpad.
- User adjustable setpoint ramping & limits: Configurable ramp rates allow the process variable to be controlled as fast or as slow as desired, and configurable setpoint limits protect processes from inadvertent setpoint changes.
- Valve close override and valve open override: Utilize alarms to quickly vent your system or stop all flow as needed.
Build and performance options
- Communication protocols: Analog, RS–232, RS–485, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU or TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Displays: Backlit monochrome or color; integrated or panel–mount
- Process connections: NPT, SAE, AN, BSPP/G, welded compression, or VCR/VCO fittings
- Elastomers: Viton, FFKM, EPDM, Silicone
- Calibration: Custom liquid; custom calibration points
Valve options & PID tuning
- LC: small proportional control valve for flow ranges between 3 CCM and 500 CCM
- LC with PCA designation: high-performance proportional control valve for flow ranges of 2 CCM and below
- LCR: large Rolamite proportional valve for flow ranges greater than 500 CCM
Note: Certain gases (including HCl, SO2, and Cl2) require LC with PCA designation.
Custom PID valve tuning ensures maximum performance for your specific process conditions.