This 3-days course provides a basic understanding of PROFINET technology and device integration into a SIEMENS TIA Portal. Focus is network design, components, device integration (SIEMENS TIA Portal) E+H devices, PA Proxy. Introduction of the latest diagnostic tools and trouble shooting procedure.
The course is designed for field service, engineers/technicians. It is mandatory that the participant brings a laptop (preferably his/her own service laptop) into the course session with the latest version of FieldCare and DTMs installed.
• Able to calculate a network load
• Knows the main components
• Network topologies
• Able to wire up an individual field device to the network
• Able to get the right device driver set
• Able to integrate devices via SIEMENS TIA portal
• Able to read and write process values
• Able to implement PROFIBUS PA Proxi PN to PA
• Able to exchange a field device on a running system without shooting down the bus communication
• Connecting FieldCare on PN to get trough the PN to PA Proxi to the PA devices Device configuration via different ways.
• Use the latest trouble shooting tools for network analysis.
• Interpretation of PN alarms
• Telegram analysis
Endress+Hauser specialists, service technicians and product managers
This course consists of both theoretical and hands-on exercises to ensure that the training objectives are met. The hands-on part is over 50% of the course. There will be a theoretical and practical assessment as part of the course. Participants must achieve a passing grade to qualify for certification.
Per person: 1'336,- EUR / 1'550,- CHF. Includes Lunch, break refreshments, course material and one evening event.
More fieldbus course offer see: www.endress.com/technology-training
Contact and registration
Endress+Hauser Process Solutions AG
Christoph Merian-Ring 12
Phone: +41 61 715 73 78