This 4-days course, certified by PI PROFIBUS/PROFINET International, contains all the technology information for network design, components, comissioning procedure up to trouble shooting. The course will end with an theoretical and practical exam according to the PI rules.
Basics about Industrial Ethernet such as MAC and IP address will be covered, as well as qualities of components such as Switch, Router, cable etc.
Using the latest tools and specification, the user will understand the network up to the protocol details, supported by hands on tasks. Endress+HAUSER PROFINET devices, SIEMENS TIA and many other component manufarcturer supports the learninig experience.
The course is designed for field service engineers and technicians. It is not mandatory to bring a laptop.
• Able to design a functional PROFINET network
• Able to wire up an individual Industrial Ethernet network
• Able to wire up a PROFINET device to the network
• Able to discover a existing PROFINET network structure using specific tools
• Able to intergrate PROFINET device into the controler
• Able to handle the right type of device driver
• Able to exchange a field device on a running system
• Able to make appropriate suggestions about improving a customer`s PROFINET network
• Able to troubleshoot the PROFINET network using the most important tools available on the market at the time of the course
• Able to troubleshoot the communication layer using the most important tools available on the market at the time of the course
Network design, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting. Understand the PROFINET technology details. The duration of this course is 3 days including exam.
PC Process Solutions specialists and service technicians.
This course consists of both theoretical and hands-on exercises to ensure that the training objectives are met. The hands-on part is over 50% of the course. There will be a theoretical and practical assessment as part of the course. Participants must achieve a passing grade of 70% to qualify for certification.
Per person 1'552.- EUR/ 1'800.- CHF. Includes course material, lunch, break refreshments and one evening event.
More fieldbus course offer see: www.endress.com/technology-training
Contact and Registration
Endress+Hauser Process Solutions AG
Christoph Merian-Ring 12
Phone: +41 61 715 73 78