The RSL 400P with PROFIsafe interface can easily be integrated in industrial networks. In addition to safe communication, this enables diagnostics and configuration via central access points. Integration is quick and reliable thanks to the use of standardized connection technology.
Integration via PROFINET is especially advantageous in applications that require switching between many different
protective- and warning-field configurations. Wiring is comfortably performed with just a single cable. Thanks to
the especially large number of switchable field configurations, the RSL 400 always enables optimum adaptation to
different movement pattern or size of loads.
- Integrated 2-port switch for use in star,line and ring topologies
- Supports PROFINET Conformance Class C and Isochronous Real Time communication (IRT)
- Enables parallel access of standard and safety PLCs for minimizing the data load on the expensive safety PLC
- Removable connection unit with integrated PROFINET switch allows the scanner to be replaced without interrupting the network
- AIDA-compliant PROFINET connection unit for copper with push-pull connectors
© Leuze electronic GmbH + Co. KG