PROFIBUS DP ground/burial cable UV with fillers
The outer sheath is unaffected by atmospheric UV-radiation at above-ground installation. This cable complies exactly with the PROFIBUS DP cable specifications (200 m at 1,5 Mbps or 100 m at 12 Mbps). Due to its double shielding and acceptable shield resistance it is suitable for installation in EMC demanding areas.
- Impedance: 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Loop resistance: < 115 Ohm/km
- Shield resistance: < 10 Ohm/km
- Capacitance: < 30 nF/km
- Inductance: ??
- Attenuation: 42 dB/km (16 MHz)
- Construction: 1 x 2 x 0,64 mm (22 AWG) with fillers
- Wire type: Solid conductor
- Cable thickness: 10,8 mm
- Weight: 112 kg/km
- Sheath and wire colors: Black and red/green
- Fast Connect (FC): ??
Environment and approvals
- Operating temperature: -40 to +80 °C
- Jacket/sheath: PVC
- UL listing: No
- Halogen free: No
- Sunlight resistance: Yes
- Resistance to oils/greases: No
- Flame retardant: IEC 60332-1